The Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics bases on a fully electronic editorial system available at cejeme.com, cejeme.org, cejeme.eu or cejeme.pl. This web-based editorial tracking software enables a paper-free operation of the key editorial functions of the Journal. Papers are submitted for publication electronically via electronic system (see the link "Submit article"). Also the system provides free access to the electronic form of each issue.
Each article submitted will undergo the Journal's editorial decision process. In the review process the Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics obeys the double blind policy in the form represented by the submission guidelines of the American Statistical Association. The Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics is not under any obligation to publish the article. The notices will be sent at Author's e-mail address. Status of the paper can be verified through Author's account.
All graphics and text on this site and in the Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics (CEJEME) publications are covered by copyrights. No part of articles published in CEJEME, or part of this webpage, may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior permission in writing of CEJEME. We're dedicated to protecting rights of Authors, and ensuring that any and all legal information and copyright regulations are addressed.
The Article Submission Agreement
To submit an article to the Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics:
- You must be the Author, or Co-Author.
- The Author(s) must have approved the work for publication.
- The Author(s) must have agreed to submit the article to the Journal.
- The Author(s) must accept full responsibility for the content of the article.
- The article must be the Author(s) original work and must not contain any libelous or unlawful statements or infringe on the rights or privacy of others or contain material or instructions that might cause harm or injury.
- The Author(s) must ensure that if the Author(s) have used the work and/or words of others, that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
- The article must not have been previously published, is not pending review elsewhere, and will not be submitted for review elsewhere pending the completion of the editorial decision process at the Journal.
By submitting the article, you represent and warrant that the above is true.
The Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics is published by Polish Academy of Sciencies - Lodz Branch, Piotrkowska 137/139 Str., 90-434 Lodz, Poland.
Issues are prepared in typesetting LATEX by Anna Staszewska-Bystrova and Krzysztof Osiewalski.
If the Publisher agrees to publish the article, in order to expedite the publishing process and enable the Publisher to circulate your work to the fullest extent, you hereby agree that upon publication, the following is automatically assigned to the Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics: all copyright in and to the article for the full term of the copyright and all renewals and extensions.